A downloadable game
Maya is running late on a date and she's forgotten to get a gift. But she's got an excellent idea: why not pick up seashells along the way? Hopefully she can get enough seashells to impress her girlfriend Thalassa!
Thalassa is a 10-minute sidescroller created for My First Game Jam Summer 2019.
How to Play
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the caves
- Collect shells to impress your girlfriend
- Avoid pointy things
- P to pause the game
- Volume can be adjusted in the main menu
- Programming: starrydough & gadaursan
- Art: gadaursan & starrydough
- Music: "Beach" by Peritune
- SFX: GUI Sound Effects #8 by jalastram (on OpenGameArt.org)
- Developed in Godot
- Download the zip file of the appropriate operation system of your choice.
- If you're using Mac, double click the zip file to automatically extract the files. If you're on Windows, right click the downloaded zip file and select "Extract All."
- Find the file "Thalassa.exe" or "Thalassa.app" to begin the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.